Highly competitive salary, depending on qualification and experience Annual premium
Our client is a public institution operating under the supervision of the Ministry of Health in Luxembourg with over 300 staff. Organized as a multidisciplinary institute, its six scientific departments include services and units related to the fields of anatomic and molecular pathology, genetics, medical biology, microbiology, forensic medicine and health protection. The aim of our client is to develop analytical and scientific expertise related to the prevention, diagnosis and monitoring of human diseases; to fulfil the role of a national control and reference laboratory and to provide medico-legal services.
To strengthen the experienced team we are looking for a
Your main activities:
- Diagnosis and research in the fields of pathological anatomy, molecular pathology, Haematological cytology, neuropathology, gynaecological cytology
- Oncological diagnosis
- Medical Doctor (f/m) specialized in pathology
- Specific multidisciplinary experience of at least 5 years in pathological diagnosis and more specifically in oncological diagnosis (gynecological, urological and dermatological pathology)
- Interest in expanding the diagnostic spectrum (eg neuropathology, molecular pathology)
- Interest in research
- Fluent French and / or German / English is an advantage
- An international interdisciplinary and collegial environment
- An attractive remuneration in an ambitious research framework
- Your diagnostic activities will be closely linked to research group projects at the Luxembourg Center for Biomedicine Systems (LCSB) and the Luxembourg Institute of Health (LIH)
The team on site supports you in the entire process of application.
We guarantee absolute discretion.
If you have a serious interest in this job offer, we look forward to receiving your application to email@example.com, your contact Mr. Uwe Bludau.
Please send the following documents:
Your CV with photo, if applicable references and qualifications.
Telephone: +49 30 34331667
Our job advertisements are always addressed to all people, regardless of age, gender, origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion and belief etc. The selection of applicants is exclusively based on qualifications.
Errors in the information and the spelling reserved.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org